Friday 9 August 2013

Abi's July Favourites


 Here are my July favourites of last month. 





Here are the swatches. From left to right MUA - sealed with a kiss, Wet n Wild eyeshadow - cherub, Kiko eyeshadow - 129 and ELF blush in the shade - candid coral. 


Firstly my number one favourite of July is the L'OREAL Volume Million Lashes , in the shade dark sapphire. I especially like this mascara because it is designed for blue eyes. I don't usually like other mascara shades apart from black and brown , however this mascara doesn't appear too blue on the lashes , but enhances the eye colour. It is really good for concentrating on stubborn lashes and helps to achieve full and dramatic eyes without need for eyeliner. It lengthens and thickens and i purchased this on eBay brand new from a shop for a fraction of the retail price in store. I think it was about £3.50. 


Next is the ELF blush in the shade candid coral. I love this shade because it looks beautiful for summer time and keeps the face looking natural. The shade is quite build able and lasts all day. I think the price of this was £3.75 in their professional range.


My other favourite product is the Kiko single eyeshadow in the shade number 129, this is my go to shadow because its is super pigmented, looks natural and has small flecks of glitter in it , making it perfect for day and night. The colour doesn't crease even without a primer and I highly recommend it. I got it in the sale last year for £1.50 , which is a bargain for it's quality and you get 3 grams of product. 

My last favourite is this single Wet n Wild eyeshadow in the shade cherub. This colour is very smooth and lasts well on the eyes; I use it mainly in the centre of my eyelid to add more dimension to my eyes and it brightens them. I got this from pound land and I had never used this brand before because I think it's sold more in the US, however i really like it. 

Thanks for reading and please email if you have any questions, reviews or thoughts.

williams0976abi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment