Thursday 8 August 2013

Kiko Nail Varnish Review




On holiday I came across a brand called Kiko, they sell beauty products all over Europe, for high quality but good prices on their items. Kiko is an Italian professional makeup brand that offers a range of cutting-edge makeup for all ages. We will leave a link to the website below.

In store they had a sale on , so I bought several nail varnishes as shown below. I found the quality was really good for the price of £1.50! I got 8 polishes in total. One was a magnetic nail colour, another was a sun pearl which looks beautiful in sunlight, a mirror effect polish and 5 normal varnishes. 

For the price I can't fault the quality of them , as they last really well also. I tested them on holiday throughout the heat and being on the beach and they lasted about 4 days. They are highly pigmented also, so some of the colours I only needed one coat. 

So far I haven't come across any major faults towards these polishes except for the mirror varnish that I hoped would look like it had more of a mirror effect.

At the moment Kiko are having a sale on some of their products , including nail varnishes , ranging from 50p to £2.50. I have listed below the numbers of the varnishes if you want to look these shades specifically on the shop.

From left to right ; 255 , 703, 428, 298, 277, 283, 358, 616

Here are a few close up shots of our favourite nail polishes :)

Thanks for reading!


Here is a link to the website : http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/

If you are interested in us doing more reviews on Kiko products please leave a comment or contact us on ;

No comments:

Post a Comment