Wednesday 21 August 2013

Summer OOTD


Hiya we thought it would be a nice change to our blog to start adding fashion posts as well as beauty, so today we took pictures of our outfits. Please tell us whether you like these posts :)





Firstly is Megan's outfit of the day. Her graphic
 t-shirt is from primark, for £3, and her jeans are from some shop in spain! (sorry to not be helpful.) Her shoes are from M&M direct and they are by Voi jeans, costing £15.  Lastly her cream and navy blue shoulder bag is from primark for £9. The bow makes it look cute and nautical.












 Next is my outfit (Abi's). My top is a white halterneck from Primark for £3, which I thought wasn't bad! My bag was from a market in Spain, for 5 euros. I love this bag because it matches my Vans and I really like the studded detailing on the side. I also like that it has a shoulder strap because I hate holding handbags as I feel too sophisticated haha. The jeans I am wearing are from H&M and they are stretchy jegging material. My shoes are rose pink vans and I got them from Foot asylum for £29 (I'll link the shop below).






The multi coloured skull bracelet was from Claire's for £2.50 and my silver inter-linking bracelet was from a shop on Ebay for like £5. My camera battery died so I couldn't photograph my necklace , but it is a crystal heart with small silver hoops on the chain and I got it from Dorothy Perkins. 











Here are some close up shots of my bag. I'm not quite sure why the one to the right picture looks foggy though :S







Thanks for reading

X

Shop where I got my Vans - http://www.footasylum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment