Wednesday 14 August 2013

Real Techniques Brushes!


    I wanted to write a new post on the Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes for a long time, but never had the courage to purchase them in the first place. So I did some research and I bought some of these brushes today! 

They should arrive in about 3-4 days and I got the travel essentials , core collection and the starter set. I looked online for the best deals for these brushes and found a website called  iHerb (I'll link the website below). For all three of these sets it cost me £31, which for what I had found elsewhere was amazing! I had used a discount code which gave me $10 my first purchase and shipping only cost me $4 to the UK. 




Core collection 
Starter set


Travel essentials 

















If you are interested in also getting these brushes I will do a review when they arrive and I have left a discount code which gets you $10 off your first purchase on iHerb.com. I have heard these brushes are great for the price and I cannot wait for them to arrive in the post. 



           What do you think of these brushes?




Thanks for reading! 

Abi 
     
  x 




 iHerb website- http://www.iherb.com/ 

$10 discount code- NZK910

No comments:

Post a Comment