Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shopping Haul

Hiya,

These are a few of our items we purchased shopping yesterday.

Megan and I both bought the Hollister body mist in the fragrance 'Laguna Beach'. It normally retails for £12 but we got it for £8 on the 3 for £24 deal. It smells amazing and has a sweet and summery smell. It may be pricey but we can pretend we are Hollister models when we wear it ! (hehe)




Megan got a grey bag in a thrift shop for £7.50. The brand is Westlink but we can't find a store on line to see the original pricing of it. It is a shoulder bag with separate handles to hold on to. We like the gold detailing to the bag because it compliments the colour. It has many compartments inside the bag and it has plenty of space to carry school books and day to day items.  


 I (Abi) got a pretty bird print scarf from Primark for £4. Since unfortunately winter is creeping closer and i'm starting sixth form in September, I thought this was perfect for layering. The design is beautiful and I know i'll get lots of wear out of it. 



 I also bought this cute H&M lace skirt for £7 in the sale. I love this skirt as it isn't too short and it can dress up any plain top. I've seen pictures of lace skirts like this everywhere this summer on Instagram and Pintrest so I was realy happy when I saw this in the sale :)


Next , Megan bought this grey a-line, skater dress from Primark for £5. This is such a bargain because they are so versatile to dress up or down for all seasons. I also bought this dress but in a deep green with black polkadots.

I then bought this busy patterned midi dress that I didn't think would suit me because i'm on the short side haha. But I realy like it and although it is fitted it is super comfortable , and for only £5 I was happy to pay for it. 


Lastly I got this distressed grey t-shirt with 'love' written in a grey lace. This top is a simple idea but it looks effective. I got this for £5 in Republic. The brand is Soul Cal. 




Thanks for reading 


What do you think of our blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment