Thursday 15 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips


I heard that the Maybelline Baby Lips were a hit in the USA, so when they launched them in the UK I couldn't wait to test them out for myself. I got the shade 'Pink Punch' which is like a super vibrant pink. At first I was going to pass on the colour because I wouldn't normally go for a bright colour , but now I'm so glad I didn't. It is amazing! It smells really fruity and the packaging is eye catching and cute. 

It cost me £2.99 , which I think is pretty reasonable for what it is/ 


Superdrug were doing a buy 2 and get one free and I now wish I bought two, but oh well. Maybe next time...

Pink Punch 


Please excuse my face , but this is what the colour looks like on :)

I really like this lip product because it looks like a lip balm , applies like a lipstick with a gloss finish and leaves a tint too. This will be perfect at school because it's no fuss and looks good :). 

What do you think of this product?

Thanks for reading 
   x 

No comments:

Post a Comment